- Q. Can I bring a BBQ onboard?Answer :
Unfortunately we do not allow any form of BBQ or cooking device onboard our boats. If you are keen to have a BBQ there are spots along the Yarra and Maribyrnong Rivers that have BBQ facilities onshore.
- Q. Are kids allowed onboard?Answer :
Yes kids are allowed onboard, when booking ensure to let us know the age of children and size so we can ensure that correct lifejackets are onboard to suit.
- Q. How are the boats powered?Answer :
Our boats are electric powered and have 16 batteries to provide the power for cruising continuously for 10hrs without recharging.
- Q. Do I need to book?
- Q. How do I book?
- Q. Can I bring food and drinks onboard?Answer :
You are welcome to bring your own food and beverages to enjoy onboard. We also offer food and beverage packages but booking for this is required 24hrs in advance.
- Q. Is smoking allowed onboard?Answer :
No smoking is not allowed onboard our boats.