Guided by the advice of the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services and other government agencies, we’re implementing many new health and safety measures. Most of these measures will happen behind the scenes. But for some of them, we need your help. As always, we want you to have an excellent time while cruising the Yarra River —but to do it safely for all.
Please be aware of the following before coming for your booking.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- To facilitate social distancing on board, we’re capping guest numbers on our vessels in line with social distancing guidelines. With social distancing guidelines, a maximum of 6 persons is allowed – unless you are from the same household. If from the same home, they can have a maximum capacity of the vessel.
- Along with our regular cleaning schedule, we are thoroughly sanitizing every commonly touched surface of the vessel before and after each booking.
- Our staff are trained in COVID-19 Infection control training.
- All staff are wearing masks.
- We’re encouraging a contact-free check-in.
- Any personal who are exhibiting symptoms or are feeling unwell are required to stay home and self-isolate.
- We discourage cash payments and recommend online payment.
- Any gear supplied by us is washed and sanitized before each tour, such as our tablecloths and glassware.
- We’ve installed hand sanitizer and antibacterial wipes on each vessel.
- We are a certified COVID Clean Practising Business with the Victorian Tourism Industry Council.
WHAT WE’RE ASKING YOU TO DO TO HELP US
- Please pay online ahead of your arrival; we discourage cash payments.
- If you or anyone from your group is experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 such as a cough, fever, or other flu-like symptoms, then please let us know before your booking, and we will happily reschedule you to another date.
- Have you been asked to quarantine in the last 14 days? If so, please let us know, and we will happily reschedule you to another date.
- Please wear a mask on arrival and during our safety brief.
- Remember to social distance as much as possible from other guests, staff, while on the dock and the vessel.
- Use the hand sanitizer we provide onboard frequently and liberally.
- Download the COVID safe app and have activated
To view more, you can check our COVID-19 Policy and Safety Plan Download